• The college follows the university evaluation schedule
• The evaluation schedule of the test examinations are communicated through the college notice board and online notice board.
• The evaluation schedule of the departmental monthly tests (whenever taken) is communicated by the respective teachers at the class level.
• The college however plans to introduce MCQ type of evaluation in the near future and some of the departments follow open book system of evaluation.
• The college follows the instructions related to examination reforms as issued by the University from time to time.
• Terminal examinations focus on summative evaluation of students.
• Some of the departments take class tests which are formative assessments.
• The students are addressed individually regarding their performance in internal examinations of the College and the answer scripts are shown to the students to let them see their drawbacks and mistakes and suggestions are given to improve their performance.
• Attendance of Students is strictly checked by the teachers in the departments.
• Head of the Institution reviews students’ progress in the GB Meetings.